We are continuously engaged in conversation with Local and State Government, Land Managers/Owners, Clubs and other Community Groups.
We have many years experience building relationships and bringing stakeholders together in a positive way. We understand the needs of the various trail users and what it takes to develop a sustainable and popular trail experience
If we can assist in making contacts or representations on your behalf, please contact us.
WTA can assist Clubs and Community Groups to develop strategies which will lead to the achievement of your goals.
We are well versed with the requirements, regulations, laws, Governement Policies, insurance needs and liability issues that can bring trail developments to a halt. We have considerable experience with navigating through these for the best result.
WTA can assist you to develop and document:
- A Framework for your area.
- Concept Plans.
- Strategic Plan.
- Community Use Plan.
- Financial forecasts and budgets.
- Detailed designs.
- Maintenance Plan.
- Trail Auditing and assessments.
- Ongoing community needs assessment.
- We can recommend Funding sources and assist with the writing of applications and submissions.
- Assist with the Incorporation of your Club into an Association.
- Policies and Procedure writing
- Insurance needs
- Management structure, compliance requirements and responsibilities of your Club or Community Group.